LAMPLUGH / LAMPLOUGH SURNAMES

For those who are tracing their Yorkshire ancestors with a surname beginning with the letters 'J' through 'R'
Shona Roberts

Post by Shona Roberts » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi KiwiAndrea

I am in NZ too and may not be able to help with your enquiry but it appears that you are interested in same family members as contained in my NZ Lamplugh/Lamplough ancestry. Regards, Shona, Whangarei.

Kath P

Post by Kath P » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:29 pm

There's the original will of Samuel Lamplugh for sale on ebay. The same seller has a few local interest documents too.

Helen1975

Re: LAMPLUGH / LAMPLOUGH SURNAMES

Post by Helen1975 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Dear Ian,

I have just moved to a house in Cattleholmes.

Amongst some old papers there was a letter from an Australian chap whose mother had lived at our house in the 1900's.

I believe that the gentleman you were corresponding with, mervynn williams, maybe this chap's son.

I though he might be interested in receiving a copy of the letter and photographs.

I am unsure of how to contact him. Can you help? Please.

Many thanks,

Helen.

Ian Soanes
Valued Member

Re: LAMPLUGH / LAMPLOUGH SURNAMES

Post by Ian Soanes » Mon May 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Sorry – I don’t have an email address for Mervyn Williams. All I can suggest is that you try sending him a Private Message (PM).

If you log on to the forum and click on his UserId you’ll get a screen showing his profile details. On there you’ll see a heading “Contact MervynWilliams”, followed by two options -
- PM: Send private message, and
Click on “Send private message” and you'll be able to type a message that will be sent to the email address Mervyn used when he registered with the Driffield Forum back in 2011.

Regards,
Ian