Where am I now?

If you used to live in Driffield, and have moved on, why not drop a quick note and let everyone know how you are getting on.
avp

Post by avp » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi alan the person you met in wales. was probably lila and malcolms boy who worked with the Red Arrows,Richard Bromely. First marriage thing, his wife drove big trucks for arrows. Anyway you still raf sky pilot?

Alan Coates

Post by Alan Coates » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi Ann, thanks for the update with the family. Yes, it was Richard B I met at St Athan. I'm still a Sky Pilot with the RAF, not too far away from the Red Arrows home in rural Lincolnshire. Still married to Sherene, we have three children - all grown up, all married, all divorced! Ah well, that's life! I've recently gained some qualification in psychotherapy and hope to pursue a career (at least part-time) in counselling when I leave the RAF in about three years time.

I'm STILL intrigued as to who Galadriel is! Shy? you could email me at alancoates@tiscali.co.uk

hawk

Post by hawk » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 pm

im sat in my officee in front of the computer

avp

Post by avp » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm

hello hawk. talk about you? what where when? welcome to the place wher everybody knows your name, good place yeah but not to need your face.