what happened to joyce

If you used to live in Driffield, and have moved on, why not drop a quick note and let everyone know how you are getting on.

Postby doug » Fri May 09, 2008 5:49 pm

quote:
Originally posted by doug
quote:
Originally posted by paulgladstone18
hi doug the peacock still live on northfiedlroad .do remember any of the people that used to play in the pub .You may remeber my family the gladstones who all played instruments in the local pubs.Bob played the accordian ,frank sang and george played the drums

paul gladstone

thanks for the info.paul, is it northfield road or northfield cresent?,after a lot of thinking I'm pretty sure that I knew george gladstone
doug

Postby paulgladstone18 » Fri May 09, 2008 6:05 pm

NORTHFIELD ROAD

paul gladstone
paul gladstone
paulgladstone18

Postby doug » Sat May 10, 2008 9:56 pm

did george play darts for the black swan?
doug

Postby bazza » Tue May 13, 2008 12:03 am

Hi Doug, Remember Barrie Sinden ? I was in Supply 1959 to 1962. Played darts in Black Swan and played the drums there with Billy Mack, John Taylor, John Brierley etc

Barrie
bazza

Postby doug » Tue May 13, 2008 10:25 am

quote:
Originally posted by bazza
Hi Doug, Remember Barrie Sinden ? I was in Supply 1959 to 1962. Played darts in Black Swan and played the drums there with Billy Mack, John Taylor, John Brierley etc

Barrie

Hi Barry,
I remember you very well,we had some good times together,how is life treating you,I live in holland now,have done since 1973, do you still live in london,they were great days there in driffield,went last year for a day,had a good walk round,things haave changed now,
no black swan, no zanzibar, only loads of memories, Barry,remember
that wreck you bought for 35 quid, I still have laughs about it,
nice hearing from you, have you any contact with any of the boys
doug

Postby bazza » Sat May 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Hi Doug Nice to hear from you. I live in Somerset now, am officially retired but still do some work. Haven't managed to contact anybody else yet but will keep trying. I'm on Skype if you would like a chat sometime. You can pick up barrie.sinden or I'm on MSN

Barrie
bazza

Postby doug » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 am

quote:
Originally posted by bazza
Hi Doug Nice to hear from you. I live in Somerset now, am officially retired but still do some work. Haven't managed to contact anybody else yet but will keep trying. I'm on Skype if you would like a chat sometime. You can pick up barrie.sinden or I'm on MSN

Barrie

what is your msnadress ?
doug

Postby bazza » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Hi Doug, barriesinden@hotmail.com should reach me

Barrie
bazza

Previous

Return to Where Are You Now?